Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So much has happened!
I have a confession...it has been 2 months since my last post (I think. Possibly more : ( !) The 4th of July came and went, I watched my sister-in-laws wonderful children for a week, Avery got baptized, work has been busy & we moved into town.
The 4th of July was the usual. We spent the evening at Grandpa Monte's house on the Black Hill and watched the fireworks and had a BBQ and root beer floats with the family...yummy!
Avery was baptized! She is such a wonderful daughter and so beautiful! She has such a strong spirit. She mainly pushes her Dad and I to do the right thing. I am the child when it comes to the church compared to her.
We moved from Coral Canyon into a smaller home in town. The home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. However, it is cheaper, has a big yard, has an almond tree, 2 pecan trees, a pomegranate tree, a peach tree, grape bushes, and is way cute to boot! It has a darling front porch that I love to sit on and watch the kids play. It is 2 houses down from one of my beautiful sister-in-laws and her 4 boys. It is white with black shutters and a black door. It has class and sophistication I tell ya. It definitely feels right to be there. I love when things just fall into place. I will take a pic and post it soon!
Beautiful Avery on her Baptism day! Yeah to be 8!

Camden and Avery in our new kitchen. (Don't judge me based on my floors! I cleaned them right after this photo!!!!!!!!!!)


Ayden is showing off his physique and sparkler moves on the 4th of July!



1 comment:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

So glad you are liking your new house, but a little sad you aren't living next to my sister's house anymore :) I can't wait to see pics of your new place--it sounds totally cute. And YAY for Avery getting baptized--she is beautiful, just like her mama :)